Your wedding is one of the most important celebrations that you are ever going to plan. Chances are that you have dreamed of it for years, but now that it is here, you may be a little unsure of where to start. The truth is that if you are like most brides, you want your day to be special and unique. One of the best ways to ensure that your wedding is going to be one of a kind, is to create a vintage wedding.
A vintage wedding is a wonderful thing because it has a very romantic feel to it. Look back at the styles and music of your both past and find one that fits the personalities of you both. See pallet below some ideas that i put its together.
1. Polka dot bridesmaids – bebarock.com/article-rockabilly-wedding-108154825.html
2. Vintage bride and groom – wedding-blog.gigmasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/vntage-christmas-wedding.jpg
3. SO cute! Page boys & Flower girls in red vintage costume – rocknrollbride.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/CokeBride_CGS30.jpg
4. Open top vintage 1950 MG TDr for a bride & groom who doesn’t mind their hair being blown – studio33weddings.com/
5. Vintage Candy Sweet Tags Vintage Inspired with Red Ribbons – etsy.com/listing/89471710/vintage-candy-sweet-tags-vintage
6. Groom & Grooms men Red Vintage socks – itakeyou