Nautical Beach Wedding
The crisp classic flair of a nautical theme wedding is timeless. Always appealing, classic, and elegant, it is hard to go wrong with this inspiration for your wedding design. The first place to begin when planning a nautical inspired wedding is by selecting an appropriate location. Without a doubt, a venue by the sea would be best. A yacht club would be particularly good, as would an outdoor setting overlooking a harbor or the ocean.
It would seem virtually impossible to plan a nautical wedding without including the color navy in your color palette, so why fight it? Add a bright white , soft blue and soft peach for a fresh modern take on nautical design to the navy for a very traditional nautical beach wedding palette.
1. Peach Drink & seaside styled shoot – bellandchic
2. Nautical Escort cards – belleandchic
3. What a simple but interesting way to frame a beach wedding, rustic & simple for ceremony – stylemepretty
4. Nautical Style with navy stripes marine rope – itakeyou
5. Coastal chic weddings at The Gallivant – Anneli Marinovich Photography