Picture yourself walking through a glorious garden with every flower at its peak. Which flowers would you pick for your wedding? Colourful? Because of its beauty and symbolism, flowers are ever present in wedding celebrations. The art of floral arrangement and how you use them as decoration is important so that not only will the beauty of the flower show, but the area where you place them will be highlighted, decorating your wedding with flowers will create a truly beautifying effect. See some ideas from my pallet below on how to use flowers as wedding decoration.
1. Very feminine invitation, also having the print inside of the envelope is so pretty – berinmade.com/
2. Super crazy for this bright and colorful wedding bouquet by sweetandflower.com/
3. I love this idea of Jazz up your tables and chairs with gorgeous flora, whether it be of the tissue paper variety, or the real thing! – babble.com/crafts-activities/15-fantastic-fiesta-ideas/#sitting-pretty
4. I like this idea, Wonderfully vintage and whimsical maids floral crowns they look like cute little woodland fairies! -cambriagrace.com/
5. Table blooms – bridesmagazine.co.uk/real-life-weddings/country-house-party-wedding-idea/gallery
6. Let them at the cake ,sugar English garden roses – lulussweetsecrets.blogspot.com/2013/04/to-my-mom.html