Winter can be a magical time for a wedding. There is a crisp chill in the air and a blanket of snow on the ground. From table settings, to centerpieces, floral arrangements to favors, there are so many possibilities for creating your winter wedding fantasy. Some things to consider when selecting decor for a wedding include seasonal flower selection, temperature control of the venue, how much of the elements of winter you want to incorporate and which elements of the season you want.
1. Knit Wedding Dress and White bouquet
2. Woodland boutonniere winter weddings groomsmen
3. Cinnamon sticks on a winter wedding cake
4. Cute Mitten
5. Must have photo in the snow
6. Cupcakes that will make sparks fly at winter weddings
7. These sweet ‘snowy’ cupcakes are great for a winter wedding dessert table!
8. Winter Wedding Cake
9. Hot cocoa wedding favors