Looking to personalize your wedding. Themed wedding with monograms form the latest trend today. A monogram theme wedding is both classic and elegant, and becoming very popular. Your wedding monogram will effectively act as a signature of you and your partners union! In some weddings monograms are incorporated here and there while in other they become the actual theme. Monograms are elegant, inconspicuous, multipurpose and dramatic visual reminders. It is unlikely you will find another couple with the exact same monogram, so do not hold your creativity back! There are several ideas for use of your monograms. It is always a good idea to utilize the ideas of others and incorporate your own creativity. You can include the monograms on various wedding items.
1. On the bridal attire you can find them on bouquet wraps, garters and handkerchiefs, and embroidered onto gowns, inserts, veils or trains. The bride can also have her shoes embroidered with the monogram.
Pink wedding via so dazzling
2. Monograms can be included in programs, thank you notes and wedding invitations. Placing the monogram at the top of the invitation is elegant and sophisticated.
Custom Crest: HappyMenocal.com – Printing: MagnificentMilestones— Photography: KinaWicks.com
Photography: KT Merry – ktmerry.com Calligraphy + Stationary: Carolyn Jane
3. The wedding cake can be in the shape of the selected monogram. Use monograms embossed in icing, ‘glued’ on in chocolate or gum paste, hand-painted with food coloring, or in the form of spectacular cake toppers.
4. If you are planning to have sweets on the tables at the reception, you may want to consider monogrammed cookies or candies. These are available in most any flavor, size, and shape.
Macarons with Initials by Sugar Couture – Photography Elisabeth Millay via stylemepretty
5. Have the wedding napkins printed with the monogram for the reception.
Photography: Braun Photography – braun-photography via stylemepretty
Photographer / aarondelesie.com
6.The groom and groomsmen can wear monogrammed cuff links or have the monogram on their cumber buns. The bridesmaids can wear dresses with a sash that has the new couple’s monogram on it.
Photo via groovygroomsmengifts.com
7. Ring bearer pillows are a popular way to bring monograms into the ceremony. So are unity candles, guest books, floral wreaths or door banners, and even tears of joy packs.
Needlepoint Monogrammed Ring Pillow Photography: CarriePattersonPhotography
Photography by andreahubbell.com
8. You can make beautiful free-hanging wreaths in the shape of your letters using wire, Styrofoam or green floral foam, and silk flowers.
Monogram Garland Wreath by CoriCook.com Photography: brumleyandwells.com via StyleMePretty
9. Monograms can also be used in hand fans and paper parasols, specialty lighting, cakes and cake servers, and any number of favors ranging from monogrammed cookies to petites fours and personalized mini-notepads to shot glasses.
10. You can also use monograms in a backlit, elegant ice sculpture. Engrave it on toasting flutes. Hang pretty white wooden letters from the church door from ribbons in your wedding colors. Stamp away on luminary bags, out-of-town gift bags and favor box lids.
11. You can also use a monogram on the aisle runner. Some runners feature it at the bottom while others have it on the top. Also try using monogrammed table runners, or even chair covers.
13. Fun lighting effects are some of the most dramatic ways to trot out a monogram. Specialists can project yours on the dance floor, or train it on the wall with theatrical up lights.
14. Other ways to include monograms are flower girl’s basket, coasters, cake accessory, cake cutter, bridesmaids’ totes and bridal underwear or garter.
15 Monogram on wedding favors
Photography – kortneekate.com
The monogram theme is one of the most elegant, at the same time it is one of the simplest themes. If you are looking for a classic choice that leaves a lasting impression, a monogram theme may work for you.