I love the sort of down home rustic look for weddings that many brides are choosing these days. For rustic wedding color scheme, This palette i used shades of brown like caremel, pecan into the palette. It created a warm and romantic atmosphere that’s perfect for a rustic wedding. The greatest thing about choosing a rustic wedding theme is that you can really let your creative side shine and have fun with it!
Rustic wedding color scheme
I’m loving A cookies buffet instead of a candy buffet, filled with old-fashioned homemade style cookies is simply darling for the rustic wedding. Neutral ruffled cake is so simple and pretty with bunting cake topper.
1. Pretty writing address stamp – lindsayletters
2. Great way to display your wedding program. Because sometimes it’s nice to keep your wedding guests in-the-know! – theeverylastdetail
3. Bride & Groom styled shoot – bethany erin photography
4. So simple idea for wedding ceremony – t. free photography
5. Cookie bar instead of a candy bar like the lace idea around all the jars – itakeyou
6. Wedding Stationery – magnoliarouge
7. Wedding Cake – amanda lloyd photography
Have you read these wedding palettes and wedding ideas on Fab Mood Yet?
- Brown and Orange Autumn Wedding Colors
- Burgundy grey and olive green autumn wedding
- 15 Unique wedding reception ideas on a budget
- Navy blue orange and mustard wedding
- Blackberry burgundy plum wedding
- Brown burnt orange,burgundy and navy blue