18. Soft Neutral Bedroom
A soft neutral colour scheme for a bedroom can create a calming and serene atmosphere that is perfect for relaxation and restful sleep. This subtle blue bedroom colour scheme can be a good choice for a bedroom. Dusty blue is often associated with calmness and relaxation, and a soft, subtle shade of blue can create a serene and tranquil atmosphere in the bedroom. Grey, on the other hand, is a versatile and neutral colour that can create a sense of sophistication and elegance in the space.
Wall Gallery from Desenio
‘Soft Abstract Lines No1’ 50×70 cm. | ‘Hokusai – The Great Wave’ 50×50 cm. | ‘White Blossom No2’ 30×40 cm. | All prints are paired with oak frames.
Here are some tips for incorporating these colours into a bedroom design:
- Use light blue for the walls: Light blue is a soft and calming colour that can create a peaceful atmosphere in a bedroom. Consider using a subtle shade of light blue for the walls, such as a pale robin’s egg blue or light blue grey, to create a soothing backdrop.
- Use grey for the bedding: Grey is a versatile colour that can add depth and texture to a bedroom design. Consider using a soft grey duvet cover or quilt to create a cozy and inviting feel.
- Use dusty blue for the pillows: Dusty blue is a muted shade of blue that can add a subtle pop of colour to a neutral colour scheme. Consider using dusty blue throw pillows to add a touch of colour and texture to the bedding.
- Incorporate texture: Incorporating different textures can add interest and depth to a neutral colour scheme. Consider using a variety of textures such as a plush rug, linen curtains, or a woven throw to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
- Add natural elements: Adding natural elements such as plants or wood accents can add warmth and texture to a bedroom design. Consider adding a small potted plant or a wooden bedside table to bring some life and natural elements into the space.
A bedroom in a soft neutral colour scheme of subtle light blue can create a calming and inviting atmosphere that is perfect for relaxation and restful sleep.
When incorporating blue and grey into a bedroom design, it’s important to consider the shades and tones of each colour. A soft, subtle blue that is not too bright or overwhelming can create a calming and peaceful atmosphere. Pairing it with a soft and light grey can create a cohesive and harmonious look that is both stylish and relaxing.
In addition, you can incorporate other neutral colours such as white, beige, and cream to balance out the blue and grey and create a calming and inviting atmosphere.
Mixing textures and patterns can also add interest and depth to the colour scheme, while incorporating natural elements such as plants or wooden accents can add warmth and texture to the space.
A soft neutral colour scheme with subtle blue and grey can create a tranquil and relaxing atmosphere in a bedroom that is perfect for restful sleep and relaxation.
Would you use this colour palette? More bedroom colour combination ideas, click on the arrow left or right for more beautiful colour scheme.