Happy Thursday I hope you’re in the mood for a fun and laid back wedding theme today,especially summer brides out there! just because you’re getting married, it doesn’t mean you have to grow up! I’m sure I’m not alone! Today’s post I created a totally unique and fun palette and ready to share to you all. For those of you who’re looking for something different for summer wedding, why not consider consider a summer fete wedding theme for your summer wedding.
Summer Fete Wedding Details
- Turn any outdoor wedding into a summer fete with decorations of multi coloured balloons, pretty bunting.
- Fun fete games like hook the duck, ring toss , carousel and bumper cars and big wheel.
- Desserts like candy apples,cotton candy and of course donuts!
- Have your reception under a marquee to complete the theme or look into renting your local fair grounds.
- Typical fair food can be included in the dinner menu with miniature hot dogs, pizza, chips and grilled BBQ. If you don’t want a traditional dinner,
- Look into renting real fair carts that serve food.
Short Printed Dresses or lace dresses are ideal for fun fete wedding.
This wedding theme is sure to keep your guest’s attention. Think of all the fun you can have with your reception decorations and favors! One thing is for sure: kids will love it.
Image credits : Simple and Elegant Paris Wedding Photo by Claire Morris Photography via French Wedding Style | Wedding sign : Village Fete Wedding in Somerset by Belinda McCarthy Photography via Boho Wedding | Croquet set : oncewed | summer wedding in marquee : I take you | Bus Routemaster Sweet Village Fete Wedding Tohave Tohold Photography
Bride with ice cream : Marianne Wilson Photography | Ice cream van Photographs by Emma Case | candy cotton : ruffledblog | Popcorn machine for a later evening/night snack for guests : unpredictablebride.blogspot