Colors cast a spell and set the tone for your entire wedding day! The first step in selecting your colors is to consider the season then coordinate with the wedding location. Decide on where the wedding will occur, then consider what colors may be appropriate for the venue. The type of location will also matter as to what colors may go along with the space. For example, a country club may be well suited for a nautical blue wedding while a more rustic setting will lend itself to earthy tones. A green colored venue may not go along well with a hot pink wedding motif.
Most every detail of the wedding will coordinate with the wedding color. Here are some specific elements that are greatly affected by the wedding color.
- The attire, particularly the gown can be perfect white. If the bride decides to accentuate her gown, she can choose among her wedding colors.
- The bridesmaid dresses should be in the wedding colors.
- The wedding invitations should also reflect the wedding color, as it stages the event. The invitation sets the mood you want to evoke on you wedding day, as well. As you coordinate the color of the invitations to the wedding color, match the font, monogram and ribbons or buttons, to create uniformity.
- The flowers will complement the color you pick for your wedding theme. One important note about flowers is that the availability and affordability of the flowers to use in coordination with the wedding color may become an issue. If the flowers you want are off-season, and thus are too costly, try using neutral shades for the flowers and accessorize centerpieces with color coordinated ribbons.
- The colors for the wedding cake are an element that is the easiest to manipulate when it comes to colors.
The perfect color combos for Spring wedding colors 2020
For romantic brides and getting married in Spring, consider blush pink as your wedding color theme. Check out these 4 beautiful blush wedding color combos.
- Blush with Rose Gold
- Blush pink for garden wedding
- Blush pink with Navy Blue
- Blush pink with Black
The color or combination of your wedding affects the mood of the event. Thus, in creating the desired mood you want for you big day, try playing with the colors. What emotions do you want to express? Peaceful, relaxing and calm? Romantic? Active or vibrant? It’s up to you.
Blush and rose gold wedding color palette
Blush wedding color palette for garden wedding
Blush and navy blue wedding color palette
Blush and black wedding color palette
Blush bridesmaid dresses