Summer is one of the most popular seasons to have a wedding, as the warm weather, vibrancy of the colors and the versatility in wedding themes and ideas during this time of the year. The beauty of the season can fill the event and leave all the guests in a relaxed and joyful mood. When it comes to find a perfect wedding dress for summer wedding. There are many summer wedding dress styles and designs to choose from, but which one is best suited for your wedding? Basically, not just any summer wedding dress is suitable for your summer wedding. There are various things you have to consider before settling for any particular dress.
Things to consider when choosing a summer wedding dress.
- As the warm weather, you don’t want to wear heavy thick fabric, do you? You should consider lightweight, airy fabric and made of less material.
- Choosing chiffon wedding dresses could be the best decision, because this is a breathable material which will help keep you cool when the sun is beating down all around you. While you may love the look of the satin dress, be realistic and know what to expect in terms of the weather you will have on your day.
- Whether to go sleeveless or strapless. If you’re going to be outside on a warm summers day, then strapless may be the most elegant option.
- The flowing skirt and shorter lengths are ideal for beaches, tropical locations, and informal outdoor ceremonies.
- The longer, fuller skirt is perfect for an evening wedding, a formal indoor ceremony, or a formal outdoor venue such as a garden wedding.
- Be selective when it comes to detailing. Embroidery, lace and beads are all top choices and you can complement any wedding dress by adding one or more of these to the gown you have chosen. If you’ve chosen a simple summer wedding dress, then consider beadwork on the bodice to give it that elegant and sophisticated finish that will show off in all your photographs.
Here are some gorgeous summer wedding dresses that we picked for your inspiration.
A Sleeveless flowing skirt wedding dress by Flora Bride
Wild heart? Consider two piece crop top wedding dress like this pretty dress with white flowers embroidered on bodice. Skirt is lined with layers of tulle. Wedding dress by Flora Bride
Elegant, Sensual & regal, Imaginative mischievous & wholesomely sexy, So beautiful this wedding gown by Liz Martinez will take your breath away!
Step into a dress that will make you bloom, wedding dress by Inbal Dror
A Sleeveless sparkly and flowing skirt wedding dress by Berta
This gorgeous wedding dress by Made With Love – “River” wedding dress will make you want to swish around the room forever. She’s light and floaty and irresistibly fun.
This gorgeous wedding dress by Made With Love – “Rosey” wedding dress is effortlessly beautiful, stirring up a hot storm with her charm and sheer presence. She’s got that little bit of magic. Her extraordinary lace all dotted and fine is divinely enchanting on the eyes, as is her side split, adding that perfect amount of drama. This wedding dress comes with her own incredibly stunning veil as well and can be made with or without the split and nude lining on the bodice.
This gorgeous wedding dress by Made With Love – “Max” wedding Dress is all about the drama with tulle and removable sleeves and will demand all attention, causing a scene in the best kind of way.
This gorgeous wedding dress by Made With Love – “Flynn” Wedding Dress, Flynn’s divinely boned bodice and her enchanted lace will have you weak at the knees. This wedding dress is a heart breaker.
This gorgeous wedding dress by Made With Love – “Riley” Wedding Dress, Riley with a tulle skirt is what dreams are made of. The bodice is the most gorgeous luxiours lace with a deep plunging neckline and detachable tulle wings. Her fit makes you feel like a total goddess with a tulle skirt that flows in the wind. This wedding dress is for the new world bride. She embraces culture and beauty and allows her magic to ignite the hearts of all who see her.
A breath of fresh air, this wedding dress by Rue De Seine Bridal – Blue Bayou’s printed fringe and soft flowing chiffon is just what you need for all-night dancing.
A breath of fresh air, this wedding dress by Rue De Seine Bridal
A breath of fresh air, this wedding dress by Rue De Seine Bridal – This Ash gown has used delicate French Lace alongside a heavier guipure lace to create an elegant, yet youthful aesthetic. The Ash gown has a form fitting structured bustier with a dramatic hip yoke. Fullness kicks out from this low hip point into a lace and mesh layered full skirt and train.
A breath of fresh air, this wedding dress by Rue De Seine Bridal – Fox Gown, Structured bustier gown with hip yoke, form fitting silhouette & floral appliqué detail from bust cups. Angular design lines throughout bodice with draped lace skirt and full train. Patchwork aesthetic & floral off the shoulder sleeves.
This gorgeous 3D floral applique wedding dress and pretty details on it by by Ashley & Justin is fit for any wedding theme.
Embrace simplistic, minimalist beauty with a Ashley & Justin clean halter wedding dress for sophisticated brides.
Ready to dance the night away in this cute little piece by SÉBASTIEN LUKE
Try and add a splash of color to your gown to add that summer finish. A splash of color doesn’t mean add bright blue or brilliant red, but if your color scheme is light blues and creams, consider a cream band that goes around your dress. This can break up all the white and add the perfect finishing touch to your beautiful summer wedding dress.
Of course remember that the weather can go anyway and having a summer wedding doesn’t guarantee a beautiful clear day, so be prepared for all weather types in terms of your shoes and something to throw over your shoulders should the weather turn on you on the last minute, you can always remove the shawl or jacket (whichever you have chosen), should the weather warm up as the day goes on.