1. This lovely, neutral-toned dress by Ryu will have everyone at your garden tea party talking, £59 –
2. Inspired by your recent trip out West, you wear this neutral, striped dress from BB Dakota for an reminder of true, natural beauty. Youve styled this sheath perfectly for a chic brunch with friends – with flat espadrilles, sunburst stud earrings, and a white cardi, the hues of this natural cotton, woven dress draws awed stares, £35
3. Nude Chiffon dress. Sequin trim around armholes. Gathering around front neckline. Dropped waist. Scallop Pattern sequin skirt, £138
4. Chloé’s, perfectly showcased in this ruffled silk-crepe dress. This beautifully versatile piece works just as well by day with ankle boots and a shoulder bag as it does for cocktails with a clutch and stilettos.
5. Kristin Cavallari Collection
6. adorably scalloped necklace
7. Edward Bess Back to Basics Palette
8. A nude-pink square quilted leather moulded box clutch with a silver metal signature twig top clasp