1. J.Crew Kylie dress in silk chiffon , I love how the sweeping one-shoulder silhouette is balanced with the flouncy, dance party-perfect skirt (and this one will make his jaw drop when you wear it on a date).
2. Champagne may make your nose tickle, but this sweet, sleeveless dress certainly tickles your fancy in all the right ways! With a mesh-striped, full skirt, a smattering of bubble-like white dots, hook-and-eye secured waistband with front bow, and V-cut, button-up back, this classy mint frock makes you giddy with glamour every time you indulge in its satiny embrace , Rose Bubbly Dress in Mint
3. Afternoon tea with your best friends is always more fun when you all dress up to match a plate of macaroons! Dressed in this mint-hued dress. Mint sleeveless dress with lace top with heart cut out back and solid chiffon skirt with lining
4. With glittering gold dappled over this strapless dress, the fitted bodice and A-line skirt are something you will want at your next party
5. Desert nude calf leather ‘Hudson’ sandals from Ruthis Davis featuring an open toe
6. Pyramid Station Necklace with Mint Green Resin by House of Harlow
7. Kenneth Jay Lane Linear Enamel Mint Earrings
8. Nude gem envelope bag £20