No. 6 in Top Pantone Fall 2016 — A wedding theme that is romantic, warm, and welcoming can be hard to come by. Allow us, then, to recommend a theme of Dusty Cedar wedding colour scheme, one of Pantone’s top colours this fall. Reminiscent of the pink shades most famous during spring, the colour’s complexity makes it the perfect mix of sweet and spicy.
Pantone Dusty Cedar Wedding Colour Scheme
- With this theme, wedding invitations can be done in white or cream card with grey or silver calligraphy, accented with hints of Dusty Cedar in borders and bows.
- Similarly, escort cards can be done on Dusty Cedar card with touches of silver calligraphy for a modern twist.
- The bride can stick to a traditional white gown, adding in spins of the pinkish hue in her lipstick and jewelry.
- The groom, too, can follow suit with a traditional suit paired with a Dusty Cedar necktie.
- Meanwhile, the bridesmaids can opt for long dresses in the theme’s main color for a classic and timeless look.
- The wedding décor can be done by using white lacey table runners atop wooden tables, accented with centerpieces that show off the Dusty Cedar hue. For example, floral bouquets of flowers in different shades of pink can be used, or perhaps napkins and glassware could be Dusty Cedar. Mix it up and see what works best for you!
- Dusty pink and Copper Autumn wedding
- Neutral chic wedding
- Autumn flowers with burgundy details
- Burgundy and gold wedding colours
- Teal and copper wedding colour schemes
- Antique gold ,plum and copper wedding colour schemes