We hope you’ve had an excellent week so far lovelies and are beginning to look forward to a glorious weekend. For the time being, and we have a lovely mid – week treat for you. Remember this fabulous Narnia Inspired prewedding session of Tom and Ksenia we shared this past winter by Yaroslav and Jenny Photography? Today they are back! It’s our pleasure to share their wonderful winter wedding with you today – it’s gorgeous, it’s very best, spectacular decors and eccentricity!
Finally we are ready to share their incredibly beautiful winter wedding that draw in the style of ” The Chronicles of Narnia “, all the guests had to walk through the oversized Narnia Wardrobe entrance-way to the wedding ceremony, with fur coats hung behind the doors through which their guests had to step inside just like in the Narnia, on the tables stood a lion figurine , and photo zone was full of various props such as crossbows , swords , fur hats and fur coats added the perfect feel for the Narnia wedding theme. Without a doubt say that this is one of the most beautiful weddings that we’ve ever seen.
Thanks so much to the talented Yaroslav and Jenny Photography for sharing this gorgeous Narnia inspired wedding today. How many of you lovelies are planning now for your upcoming winter wedding?
- Muted Tones and blush wedding gown for an ethereal countryside wedding
- Whimsical carosel wedding
- A handmade wedding dress for a woodland themed wedding
- Narnia Inspired Wedding Shoot
- Bohemian wedding inspiration shoot in the countryside
- BHLDN wedding dress for an earthy wedding in Oregon
- A sweet & simple wedding gown for a Cozy and Intimate Rustic wedding