Spring and Summer are great for an outdoor wedding. In choosing a wedding colour close to nature for a spring and summer wedding, consider a green wedding – Romantic, ethereal, and absolutely timeless. Shades of green colour will complement your spring / summer theme and will definitely look great on photos as these colors will highlight the vibrant colours of spring/summer. Today we paired green it with colours shades of light grey + platinum + while smoke. These light grey, platinum are soft on the eyes and can blend well with the ambience, especially if it is an outdoor wedding which is very popular for spring weddings.
Green Wedding Colour Schemes
- The bridesmaids will look lovely in either shades of light grey or platinum dresses. If you opt for gray, choose a soft fabric like chiffon to make it feel more romantic.
- Greenery garland wedding table runner – Greenery table garlands are definitely one of the most charming centerpiece ideas. They don’t obstruct the view across the table like some wedding centerpieces. Whether you opt for an entirely green garland made of vines and leaves or if you prefer mix with some flowers choose white roese for classic and timeless.
- The Green wedding colour combination will look fantastic for letterpress invitations, with the lettering in grey and a decorative motif in gold
Or this one Letterpress invitations in grey + gold letters
Letterpress invitation by christaalexandra.com photo by jodimillerphotography.com | Watercolor letterpress : lillyandlouise.com/custom | Bride + Bridesmaids + Wedding Chairs + Wedding Table + Boutonnieres : Jen Huang Photography
- Lush Meadow green wedding
- Rustic organic wedding palette
- Emerald and gold for vintage wedding
- Shades of deep red for autumn wedding
- Shades of Red apple for autumn wedding
- Poppy red and white wedding inspiration