Celebrate your magical day at the most magical time of the year – Christmas! One good thing about having your wedding in winter is the natural glittery, snowy backdrop, especially if you are living in a place where it snows. Embrace the enchantment of the season by incorporating wintry colours, spiced aromas, and a bit of holiday whimsy. On a backdrop of white with snowflakes dancing in the air, let nature inspire your palette with the lush colours of deep green pine and pops of carmine red.
A Christmas Themed Wedding with the lush colours
- Bouquet : Create romantic bouquets from roses of deep crimson on a bed of green ferns.
- Go for a non-traditional boutonniere using sprigs of red and green hypericum berries tucked between evergreens.
- Delight in the rich aromas of the season by tucking sticks of cinnamon and pine sprigs into napkin holders. Natural tree slices are the perfect way to showcase your tableware. Not only will they add a rustic feel to your table, but they will add to the atmosphere with hints of their woody scent.
- Finish off your special event with a few touches of holiday cheer, like green blankets as practical gifts for your guests and a cake designed to look like the bark of mountain aspen trees. Your special day will not only be a celebration of your nuptials – it will be a delight to the senses!
Christmas Themed wedding : Rustic Winter Wedding Place Setting: jacquelynnphoto.com | Cinnamon and red berry napkins for Christmas place setting : En route Photography | winter wedding ceremony : rebeccahollis.com | Flower girl : etsy.com | Red bouquet : Pinterest |
- Intimate & elegant wedding in blue + peach + hint of green
- Rustic Winter Wedding in shades of neutral
- Primavera wedding inspiration shoot
- 7 Winter wedding favors to warmly say thank you
- Narnia Inspired Wedding Inspiration
- A cozy fall wedding in a peach orchard
- Boho hippie chic wedding and wild flowers in her hair
- 32 Blue Wedding Colour Paletttes For your blue wedding theme
- Apricot wedding colors with Gold + Cadet blue + Dark Blue and Royal Blue